Will be teaching children from 2 months to 4 years. Further description will be given upon interview for we are willing to show you the routine of the nursery. Submit your CV/Resume to email@example.com
Experience of 2 to 5 years in early childhood education is a plus. Educator/Teacher – Must have Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care Services from Australia, UK, Canada, South Africa or America. Degree in Early Childhood Education and CACHE III Teacher’s Assistant – minimum requirement is Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care Service from Australia, UK, Canada, South Africa or America Skills and Abilities
• Excellent English communication skills, written and oral
• A sound understanding of all elements of the updated Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) or Equivalent.
• The ability to recognise and assess each child’s individual needs
• Understanding of the curriculum methodology
• Understanding of how children learn in a play focused, centre based environment
• Understanding of child development
• Initiative, creativity and imagination
• Ability to think and act quickly in a stressful or emergency situation
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Ability to work with tact and diplomacy – Cultural Diversity and understanding the understanding of Emirati cultural requirements.
• Familiar with occupational health and safety guidelines for adults and children